1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting videos via Facebook or Instagram and using the hashtag #CookiesHolidayWish. Only entries submitted before 11:59PM PT on Thursday, December 8, 2016 will be accepted.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Cookie’s Kids, Inc. and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Submissions will only be considered from entrants who are the parent or legal guardian of the child for whom they are entering the contest. All entries must be original and be the property of the entrant. Proof of guardianship must be able to be provided upon request. All entries must be 60 seconds or less in order to be considered eligible. One entry per child. In the event that a child enters multiple times, only the first submission chronologically will be entered into the contest.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of CookiesKids.com will choose the winner from among the submissions. Submissions will be judged on creativity, originality, and how well they represent the Cookie’s Kids brand. All decisions of the judges are final.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on or before Wednesday, December 14, 2016. Inability to contact a winner within 48 hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Prizes will be issued no later than Wednesday, December 21, 2016.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Contestants hereby grant Cookie’s Kids, Inc. a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. The contestants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Cookie’s Kids the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Cookie’s Kids is under no obligation to use any Submission.
c. Winners may be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
8. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of CookiesKids.com. Cookie’s Kids reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Cookie’s Kids and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from CookiesKids.com and our trusted partners.
10. CONDUCT: All contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Cookie’s Kids in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these rules. All contestants who post an original video using the hashtag #CookiesHolidayWish are voluntarily consenting to these Official Rules.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Cookie’s Kids may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release CookiesKids.com from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
12. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, CookiesKids.com, 265 Livingston St, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Copyright © 2016 cookieskids.com | All Rights Reserved.