Project from Two Hearts Together:
This craft takes a simple art project and turns it into something unique by adding your child’s photo in the center of a paper plate to be the face of a bunny!
- Digital camera
- Computer with printer
- Printer paper (I used regular paper, not photo paper.)
- Paper plate
- Black, pink and white construction paper
- Pink ribbon
- Black marker
- Take your child’s picture with a digital camera, download it and print it out on 8.5 x 11 printer paper.
- Cut their picture around the face in the shape of a circle and glue it in the center of a paper plate.
- Cut out two large Easter Bunny ears from the white construction paper and two smaller Easter Bunny ears from the pink construction paper.
- Glue one pink Easter Bunny ear in the center of one large white Easter Bunny ear, and then repeat this step with the other pink and white bunny ears.
- Glue the Easter Bunny ears to the top of the paper plate.
- Cut out a small pink triangle and glue it on your child’s nose in the picture.
- Cut out six black strips about ¼ inch wide and three inches long and glue three on each side of the pink triangle to look like the Easter Bunny’s whiskers.
- Use the black marker to draw on the Easter Bunny’s mouth and buck teeth.
- Tie a bow in the pink ribbon and glue it to the bottom edge of the paper plate.
Have a great Easter, everybody! Stay tuned for more Easter Crafts and a special CookiesKids.com Easter Sale!