Project from Two Hearts Together:
Growing up, I am sure we were all familiar with the saying, “April showers bring May flowers”. This project says just that with a cloud shaped mobile with dangling raindrops!
- 2 Sheets white construction paper
- Blue paint
- White cotton ball
- Paper plate to hold paint
- Freehand draw a cloud.
- Cut out the cloud using scissors.
- Squirt some paint onto paper plate.
- Dab cotton ball into paint and dab onto cloud shape. Repeat as desired
- Let dry. Using the other pieces of white paper, color entire sheet with blue crayons.
- Cut out raindrop shapes out of the crayon drawn blue sheet.
- Cut out strips of yarn and glue raindrops to the end.
- Glue yarn to the bottom of the clouds.
- Hang to display.
Check back soon for more Crafty Corner projects and special CookiesKids.com sales!