Fooling your family? Share your April Fools’ Day prank with us to win!
Top submissions this week:
- Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish. Kids will go crazy trying to get some lather! - Cindy Semrau
- My favorite April Fools’ joke includes kids, a bowl, some whipped topping (like Coolwhip) and canned peach halves. Place whipped topping in the bowl and place a well-drained peach half in the center so that the rounded part is on top. Tah-dah! Ostrich Eggs!
Breakfast will never be the same! I set the table ahead of time and tell only one child who readily gobbles it up! The rest just stare at the bowl, fork in hand, and say, “Where did you get ostrich eggs from?” - Cindy Semrau
- This one isn’t mine, but a friend’s mom did it to my friend. We were just out of high school. She made us Easter baskets and in my friend’s she put a positive pregnancy test. We both didn’t even realize: 1) It wasn’t Easter and 2) It was April Fools’ Day. - Amie Maberry
- My dad, when I was about 11, pulled a joke on me by making himself bloody with ketchup. - Silke Ddonnelly
- When I was in high school, the boys got a wound-up mouse and put it in an area where they knew all the girls where. We ran around screaming for five minutes before they came back to tell us it was fake. - Silke Ddonnelly
Think you can beat their pranks? You can submit your entry until 4/10/2011. The winner will be announced later that week!
Winner will be chosen by CookiesKids.com staff and will be contacted via Facebook with information on how to redeem their prize.
By submitting an entry and participating in the Contest, entrant, for him/herself and on behalf of the child, irrevocably transfers, grants and assigns to Cookie’s the Kid’s Department Store, CookiesKids.com, its affiliates and its respective successors, assigns, and licensees, the right worldwide and in perpetuity, to use the name, likeness,video, image and photographs, including any reproductions of same, in any and all media including, without limitation, use on the Cookie’s the Kid’s Department Store Website, our Facebook Fan Page, our Twitter page, our Myspace page, our Flickr page, our blog, in-store advertising, and promotional emails in connection with the Contest or other promotions, for any advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and releases Cookie’s the Kid’s Department Store and any entity acting on behalf of Cookie’s the Kid’s Department Store from any liability with respect thereto. In addition, the photovideo and caption may be used in promotional emails, site promotions etc. Facebook Inc. is in no way affiliated with this contest. Cookie’s Kids has the right to revoke entries and winnings at their discretion.