Project from Two Hearts Together:
Kids can create an Easter inspired table decoration using fake eggs and mini pots!
- 6 Polystyrene eggs
- 6 Small Terracotta pots
- Ribbon, green tinsel, paper or foam letters to spell EASTER
- Colored sticks or straws
- Loose Glitter
- Craft paint
- Super Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Multi-Colored Mini Rhinestones
- Other decorations of choice for Eggs
- Set aside 6 small terracotta pots and glue on your Easter letters.
- Decorate the rims with loose glitter and fill the pots with green tinsel.
- Paint your polystyrene eggs with paint and set aside to dry.
- Decorate the eggs as desired.
- Once done, insert a stick or straw into the bottom of each egg and secure with super glue or hot glue gun.
- Position and secure each straw or stick into the pots with a blob hot glue.
- Make and stick little ribbon bows onto the bottom of each egg with super glue.
Have a great Easter, everybody! Stay tuned for more Easter Crafts and a special CookiesKids.com Easter Sale!