Are you bored of your normal, every day pasta salad? Have you been looking for a healthy but delicious recipe to share with your family? No More Muffintop recently featured this tasty-and-delicious Punch You In The Face Pasta Salad.
This recipe includes peppers so there’s a kick to it, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!
- 1 each of red, yellow, and orange Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Sweet Onion, chopped
- 1 or more Jalapeño Pepper, chopped
- Freshly grated Romano Cheese, to taste
- 2/3 cup Hellman’s ‘Half the Fat’ mayonnaise
- A handful each of fresh Basil and Chives, chopped
- A good sprinkle of Cayenne Pepper
- 3-4 cups whole wheat pasta of your choice
While you’re chopping everything, boil the pasta. Once it is cooked, throw everything together and enjoy!
What do you add to your pasta salad to make it unique? Do you have a special twist on a classic recipe that you’d like to share?
Comment below and we might feature it in a future post!
Copyright © 2016 cookieskids.com | All Rights Reserved.