1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via the official Next Cookie’s Kid page or on Facebook via the Next Cookie’s Kid 2017 tab. Entries must be received by 11:59PM ET on Friday, August 18, 2017 to be eligible.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Cookie’s Kids, Inc. and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Submissions will only be considered from entrants who are the parent or legal guardian of the child for whom they are entering the contest. All photo entries must be original and be the property of the entrant. Proof of guardianship must be able to be provided upon request.
3. VOTING: Voting will be open to the public beginning at 12:01 AM ET on Monday, August 21, 2017. Voting will be closed at 11:59PM ET on Sunday, August 27, 2017. Only votes that are placed on at CookiesKids.com or the official Next Cookie’s Kid 2017 Facebook app will be counted. Each voter may vote once per day. The contestant with the most votes at the time that voting closes will be named the winner. Any contestants suspected of fraudulent voting or tampering of any kind may be disqualified without warning at the discretion of CookiesKids.com.
4. MODERATION: Employees of CookiesKids.com may remove submissions at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to entries deemed inappropriate, irrelevant, or ineligible. All decisions on removals are final and are not eligible for re-entry.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on or before Thursday, August 31, 2016. Inability to contact a winner within 72 hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Contest finalists hereby grant Cookie’s Kids, Inc. a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. The finalists represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Cookie’s Kids the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Cookie’s Kids is under no obligation to use any Submission.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
8. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of CookiesKids.com. Cookie’s Kids reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Cookie’s Kids and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from CookiesKids.com and our trusted partners.
10. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Cookie’s Kids in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort,Cookie’s Kids may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release CookiesKids.com from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
12. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, CookiesKids.com, 265 Livingston St, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Copyright © 2016 cookieskids.com | All Rights Reserved.