2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
8 ounce whipped topping
1 cup white sugar
3 ounce strawberry flavored Jell-O
2 cups boiling water
10 ounce fresh strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the pretzels, sugar and melted butter.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9 x13 inch pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, or until pretzel layer is lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
5. In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
6. Fold in whipped topping, and mix well to combine.
7. Spread evenly over the cooled pretzel layer.
8. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
9. In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberry gelatin mixture and boiling water.
10. Mix in strawberries and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
11. Pour over the cooled cream cheese layer.
12. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.